Results 1 - 10 of 2375
7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
When this original 17th century stone villa was first purchased over 10 years ago, right on the river near Callian , it had been abandoned for many...
Charming renovated and fully furnished village house, offering about 60 m2 of living space including 3 bedrooms plus a garage of 27 m2 and a roof...
Flat leisure land of 20.135 m2 located 500 m of a village with alla amenities. No water or connexion to electricity. Ideal for gardening or leisure...
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Beautiful renovated village house, offering 115 m2 of living space including 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms/washrooms. Character, comfort and...
Charming stone village house, offering about 130 m2 living space of very good condition, including 5 bedrooms. The home also offers several cellars...
Pretty village house in very good condition and sold fully furnished, offering about 55 m2 of living space including one bedroom, well located in a...
Beautiful villa with 142 m2 of living space comprising 4 bedrooms, terrace, double garage and well established garden on an enclosed plot of 1390 m2...
6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Large country house with about 177 m2 of living space including 5/6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, an attic that could be converted into additionnal...
2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Charming renovated and fully furnished stone house, with a terrace of 8 m2 and superb open views, offering 60 m2 of living space including 2...
Annexe of a former priory, converted into a furnished cottage of 51 m2 with one bedroom and an equipped kitchen. The whole landscaped park (9645 m2)...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.